Want to Participate in the Tournament?
The Combat Fishing Tournament is open to junior enlisted service members who are stationed in Alaska from all duty statuses (active, guard & reserve) and branches. Below, you will find information on registration dates and eligibility requirements. You can also receive registration updates by subscribing to our Monday Memo or by becoming a fan on Facebook.
Registration is now OPEN!
2016 Registration dates: April 25 - May 13, 2016
PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES AND INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE
REGISTRATION FORM BEFORE YOU CALL OR REGISTER!
- Must be E1 - E5
- Must be a first time participant in the tournament.
- Previous attendees, E6 - E9 & Officers are not eligible.
- Must be active duty or currently serving (Guard & Reserves are included), and permanently stationed in Alaska.
- Priority will be given to those who have recently redeployed from a combat zone within the last 15 months or have orders to deploy within the next 6 months. Those service members who do not meet the deployment criteria will be placed on a waitlist and notified of their registration status no later than May 12.
- Must gain approval from your “leave manager” prior to registering for this event since it falls on a normal duty day.
- You must have a valid 2016 Alaskan fishing license prior to the event.
- Space in the tournament is extremely limited and boarding passes are not transferable. This fishing trip is made available through the generosity of Alaskan residents and businesses, so it is very important that there are no unused seats. If you register and are not able to participate for any reason, please do not give your boarding pass to another, as they will not be able to board the boat in your place. We ask that you contact us ASAP, so we can reissue the boarding pass to a service member on our waiting list.
- Call 552-9622 to relinquish your spot.